01 Apr Database Monthly Spotlight: PressReader
Our Database of the Month for April is PressReader!
PressReader brings you access to thousands of publications from all over the world: renowned newspapers and magazines from more than 200 countries and 60 languages.
Numerous features make PressReader special. Here are a few:
- View your favorite layout style: traditional news layout or read and scroll in stream.
- Improve accessibility by changing font size or listening to the auto read-aloud.
- Look up past issues or auto download new issues.
- Translate foreign publications.
- Share articles easily via text, email, or social media.
- Download the PressReader app for free–available for smartphones, tablets, and eReaders.
It’s easy to get started! From the website or the app, sign in as a Library or Group, select Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library, enter your library card and password, and you are good to go!
Try it today!