13 Nov Pick Up Your Holds Curbside!
Pick up your holds from the convenience of your vehicle with our Curbside Holds Pickup service!
Try our new online myLIBRO appointment scheduler to select the holds pickup time online that works best for you!
Pick up your holds using our Curbside service!
STEP 1: Place your items on hold
- Log into your Library Account & start placing items on hold
- Or call us at 317-873-3149 & we will place holds for you
- You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your hold is ready
- Remember to wait until you receive a notification your hold is ready before scheduling a Curbside Pickup appointment!
STEP 2: Schedule a Curbside Pickup appointment
- Use the myLIBRO app
- Go online to the myLIBRO appointment scheduler
- Follow the directions to choose your pickup date & time
- Call us at 317-873-8340 to set up a pickup time
STEP 3: Pick up your items
- If using the myLIBRO app, select “I’m on my way” in the app when heading to the library for quicker service
- Arrive at the Library at your scheduled time & park in any of the designated Curbside spots in the 6th Street parking lot
- Let us know you have arrived by following the Curbside sign directions
- Please wait patiently for your hold items to be delivered
AS A REMINDER…
- If you have items to return, place them in the drive-up drop box in the 5th Street parking lot.
- If you cannot make it to the Library and need an extra day to pick up your hold items, just contact the Circulation Department at email@example.com or 317-873-8340.
Having trouble with the myLIBRO app? Use the myLIBRO Patron Help Guide!
The Library reserves the right to cancel or limit Curbside Pickup due to inclement weather or limited staffing.