Mar 30, 2022 Get a Card! Renew a Card! Get a Gift!
The month of April is Library Card Month!
Sign up for a new Library Card or renew your current Library Card by April 30th and receive a gift of Library Swag!
There is no age limit; everyone in the household can receive a card. *
* Good news for Perry Township residents: You can now receive one Library card per household, at no cost to you!
Weekly Featured Gifts
Each week will feature a different gift (while supplies last):
- Squeeze-y stress relief vans–reminiscent of our own Bookmobile!
- HMMPL water bottles
- HMMPL book bags
- Poppers and flashlights for the kids
How It Works
To receive our fun Library swag, do one of the following:
- Sign up for a new card at home using our Get a Card form online, then stop by the Circulation Desk inside the Library to pick up your card.
- Sign up for a new card by stopping at the Circulation Desk. (Adults, be sure to bring photo ID and street address. Minors need a parent or legal guardian present.)
- Renew your current card by stopping by any Circulation or Reference desk inside the Library.
What Can I Do with a Library Card?
Your Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library card gives you access to our collection of books as well as movies, music CDs, and videos.
Additionally, you can access audiobooks and eBooks through Hoopla and Libby, digital resources such as Consumer Reports and Ancestry.com, online help with Tutor.com, and creative online videos via CreativeBug.