Aug 30, 2022 Join Us for the 2022 Library Crawl
HMMPL is participating in the central Indiana 2022 Library Crawl throughout September. The event is organized by the Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library and was planned for September to help generate excitement for National Library Card Sign-up Month.
This “free range” experience encourages library patrons to visit the following participating libraries throughout central Indiana:
- Brownsburg Public Library
- Clayton-Liberty Township Public Library
- Coatesville-Clay Township Public Library
- Danville-Center Township Public Library
- Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
- Johnson County Public Library – Clark Pleasant Branch
- Johnson County Public Library – Franklin Branch
- Johnson County Public Library – Trafalgar Branch
- Johnson County Public Library – White River Branch
- Lebanon Public Library
- Mooresville Public Library
- Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library
- Westfield Washington Public Library
To join in on the fun, pick up a Library Crawl Passport at your home library or the participating library closest to your home. While you’re there, consider signing up for a library card if you don’t already have one. (It is National Library Card Sign-up Month, after all!) Learn more about getting an HMMPL card here.
Then bring your passport with you as you visit libraries participating in the Crawl to get it stamped to confirm your visit. Once you visit five libraries, return the passport to the library where you started the Crawl to be entered into a drawing.
Beginning September 1, HMMPL Patrons or other local residents can pick up a pre-stamped passport at any of our circulation or reference desks to get started with their own Crawl experience! Passports can also be downloaded and printed at home by clicking on the image to the right. As mentioned above, once you’ve got five stamps in your passport, turn it in at one of our circulation desks by October 5 to be entered in our drawing. We’re giving away a Colts backpack filled with Colts and HMMPL swag to one lucky winner.
Library Crawl visitors coming to HMMPL from other participating libraries can also bring your passports to any of our circulation or reference desks to be stamped. You’ll also receive a small gift and learn more about what makes HMMPL so special!
Enjoy the 2022 Library Crawl!