May 24, 2020 Reopening May 26
Join us at 12:30 PM
After weeks of preparation, we’re ready to reopen our doors. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Be assured, our staff is following CDC safety guidelines as we implement our Stage 3 reopening plan. In addition, we have set corresponding Visitor Guidelines that will need to be followed while inside the Library…
- Please do not visit the Library if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Face masks are required for all staff and visitors unless you are under 3-years-old or have a health condition that prevents it. If you cannot wear a face mask for either of these reasons, please alert a Librarian as soon as you enter the building.
- Parents, only one child (under 12) per adult may enter the Library & they must remain with you throughout your visit.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Follow the directional signs, arrows, and waiting spots within the Library. Watch for our aisles to be marked for one-way browsing.
- Use our hand sanitizing stations, available throughout the Library.
Guidelines we’ll follow
- The Library will open with a limited number of staff who will complete a health assessment before each shift.
- Staff will wear face masks.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- All returned Library materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before being processed.
- Sneeze-guards have been added to all public desks.
- No-contact services will continue to be offered: Curbside Pickup, Virtual Events, and Chat with a Librarian.
Our Temporary Hours
The Library will operate on a shortened, temporary schedule until it is determined that we may move to Stage 5 of our reopening plan.
- General public hours: Mon. & Wed. 10:30 AM – 5 PM; Tues. & Thurs. 12:30 – 8 PM; Fri. & Sat. 9:30 AM – 5 PM.
- Dedicated hours for Seniors and at-risk visitors ONLY will be Mon. & Wed. 9:30 – 10:30 AM.
- Curbside Pickup Service hours have changed: Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat. 10 AM – Noon & 1 – 4 PM; Tues. & Thurs. 1 – 3 PM & 4 – 7 PM.
- Chat with a Librarian service: Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat. 9:30 AM – 5 PM; Tues. & Thurs. 12:30 – 8 PM.
If you have any questions, please contact us.