03 Jul Visitor Guideline Changes
Updated March 4, 2021
Now that the Library has reopened to foot traffic, we’ve updated our visitor guidelines as follows.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask while inside the Library. To protect yourself and others, free disposable masks will be available at our main entrances for those who need one.
- Families may bring multiple children with them to the Library.
- Youth over 8-years-old must independently follow physical distancing guidelines
- Children 7 and younger should remain within arm’s reach of an adult at all times.
- Please do not visit the Library if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Follow the directional signs, arrows, and waiting spots within the Library. Watch for our aisles to be marked for one-way browsing.
- Use our hand sanitizing stations, available throughout the Library.
- No toys or game computers are available.
- At this time, we advise quick trips to the Library to limit prolonged interactions.
Guidelines we’re following:
- The Library will open with a limited number of staff who will complete a health assessment before each shift.
- Staff will wear face masks.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- Library materials will be quarantined for 24 hours before being processed.
- Sneeze-guards have been added to all public desks.
- No-contact services will continue to be offered: Curbside Pickup, Virtual Events, and Chat with a Librarian.
You can find more information about our full COVID-19 Service Level Plan here.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for using the Library!